Ho Chi Minh City,
Strategic AI is a business and IT services company focused on tools and methodologies that drive business results through technology enablement. Our expertise is both broad and deep and delineated into the following integrated practice domains: Program/Project Management, Information Technology, Education, Manufacturing, Construction, Agile/SAFe transformation and training. Our service offerings around these areas have been developed to address the multifaceted needs of our clients.
Strategic AI is currently seeking a sales executive and sales staff to join our ranks.
We are looking for hunters to join our company! Our company has grown to be a leading business consultant and Odoo implementation specialist firm of choice.
- A diverse and successful team where exceptional service is a passion.
- Join a niche business systems global leader where the mission is to celebrate people's greatest achievements and inspire their people.
- Work with team members who support and encourage each other through recognition.
- Be part of an organization that fosters an open-minded, proactive and caring culture.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for hunters who understand the key fundamentals of sales and possess a high level of accountability, passion and want to constantly grow and evolve themselves by going the extra mile. We hire future leaders seeking to be mentors, and influencers.
The ideal candidate will have an illustrated record of success in lead generation, building and growing new business and negotiating and closing deals to exceed quotas. The Business Development Consultant will be responsible for the full-cycle sales process by identifying and securing new business opportunities and managing existing relationships.
- Actively call clients to build relationships, discuss job specifications and obtain job orders.
- Drive leads to meet company sales quotas.
- Must be able to hit the ground running and acquire new clients and/or new business via various channels and generate effective contract business and contract to hire business that drives revenues.
- Be a sales hunter and identify business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
- Implement best practices and creative strategies for account penetration to build a book of business within your assigned region.
- Leverage your proven sales skills to engage qualified clients through adopted and proven successful sales techniques.
- Leverage the necessary technical and industry knowledge required to establish credibility with client contacts at multiple levels (C-Suite through Hiring Manager).
- Ability to strike conversations and build rapport with clients to develop and manage sales opportunities from beginning to end, including job specification, term negotiations and contract execution.
- At minimum, 3 years of proven business development experience within the staffing industry or B2B software sales. Business development experience for technical jobs a plus.
- High School diploma required. Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Hunter with self-driven mentality.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced open environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional relationship building skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to teamwork and accountability.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Excellent research skills.
- Should have proven track record of target achievement and new business accounts.
- Experience utilizing an ATS/CRM to track activity and placements. Bullhorn preferred.
- Have a track record of success in providing positive communication, proper account/client relationship management and a relentless attitude in the pursuit of new business.
- Must be able to travel to visit clients.
We will be offering monthly retainer plus high incentive scheme
Full sales cycle
Achieve monthly targets
Vietnam and Asia Territory
Opportunity to work with a diverse group of customers
A clear understanding of Sales
A good work ethic
What's great in the job?
- No outbound calls, you get leads and focus on providing value to them
- You sell management software to directors of SMEs: interesting projects and people
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefitsbr
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Only a couple blocs from BART, Caltrain, Highway 101, carpool pickup, and Bay Bridge.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day to order and pantry snacks